2013 AJC Peachtree Road Race T-Shirt Design Contest Rules and Guidelines
1. Designs should measure 12” x 12”.
2. Designs must be submitted on unlined white paper or illustration board. Designs must be created in: color markers, paint, color pencils, inks, chalks or crayons. Designs may be hand-drawn or computer-designed, but “clip art” is not allowed.
3. An official entry form or postcard or 3” x 5” card or piece of paper with your name, age, address, email address, phone number and date of birth must be submitted with each design. DO NOT affix entry form to artwork.
4. DO NOT write on front or back of artwork.
5. Designs should include the race title, “AJC Peachtree Road Race,” at the top of the design. The words “AJC Peachtree Road Race” should be at least 2” high.
6. Color copies of original designs will be accepted.
7. All entries must be submitted together. Limit three entries per person.
8. Designs should be sent to: 2013 AJC Peachtree Road Race T-Shirt Design Contest, Atlanta Track Club, P.O. Box 12109, Atlanta, GA 30355. All entries must be postmarked by February 28, 2013.
9. DO NOT send entries to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution or the Atlanta Track Club office.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) 18 years or older as of entry. Original design entry submissions must be postmarked by 2/28/13. Five (5) finalists’ designs selected by a committee of judges consisting of representatives of the Atlanta Track Club, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution and local Atlanta artists will be published in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution and online at www.ajc.com/peachtree and www.peachtreeroadrace.org. Between 3/15/13 and 4/30/13, the public will vote for the winning design. One (1) Winning Design Prize Winner will receive a check for $1,000. Four (4) Runner-Up Prize Winners will each receive a check for $100. Winning design will be reproduced on the 2013 AJC Peachtree Road Race T-Shirt. For complete Official Rules, visit www.ajc.com/peachtree or www.peachtreeroadrace.org. Designs will not be returned. Not responsible for lost entries. Some restrictions apply. Decision of the judges is final. All entries must be postmarked by February 28, 2013.