T-Shirt Design Contest Rules
2015 AJC Peachtree Road Race T-Shirt Design Contest Rules and Guidelines
- Designs should measure 12” x 12”
- Designs may be hand-drawn or computer-designed, and can be created in color markers, paint, color pencils, inks, chalks, or crayons, but “clip art” is not allowed.
- Design is for the front of the shirt only and must be created by using a maximum of four (4) colors.
- The race title, “AJC Peachtree Road Race,” should be included at the top of your design and should be at least 2” high. The font, design and size of the words “AJC” should be equal to the rest of the race name, “Peachtree Road Race” so the official name of the race, “AJC Peachtree Road Race” appears as a consistent design element.
- To enter your original design, complete an Official Entry Form available online at www.peachtreeroadrace.org, and email your entry form and artwork as two separate attachments to email@example.com. If you are unable to submit the entry form as a separate attachment, you may submit your name, address/city/state/zip, age, email and daytime phone number in the body of the email. All submissions must be a digital file attachment (PDF or JPG). Hand-drawn artwork must be scanned in and converted into a PDF file; no photographs of original artwork will be accepted. Artwork must be emailed either as a PDF or JPG and be a minimum of 300dpi. File size should be no greater than 3 MB.
- Maximum three (3) entries during the Contest Entry Period per person. All entries must be submitted together.
- Contest starts at 12:01 a.m. (E.T.) on January 6, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on February 28, 2015. All entries must be received by February 28, 2015.
- Judges will choose five (5) finalists; the public will then select a winner through online voting on www.ajc.com/peachtree.