AJC Peachtree Road Race Course
The 6.2 miles of the AJC Peachtree Road Race takes participants from the streets of Buckhead to the corners of Midtown, finishing in Atlanta's Piedmont Park.
Water stops are available at every mile on the 6.2-mile course.
Below is the entire selection of course maps available for the AJC Peachtree Road Race:
- View the course and elevation map here.
- View the start area map with start times here.
- View the finish area map here.
- View road closures here.
Family Meeting Area
The American Family Insurance Meeting Area will be located inside the park and will be available for participants looking to reunite with family and friends. Please note that additional fencing with designated entry and exit points will be in place around the Piedmont Park finish area. Anyone entering the restricted area within the park with a backpack, bag, purse, etc. will be subject to a search.
Peachtree is Going Green
The AJC Peachtree Road Race is a Council for Responsible Sport-certified event and is in the process of getting re-certified. Below are a few simple things you can do to help us maintain our certified status:
- Reduce the number of cars on the road by taking MARTA to and from the event.
- Take advantage of the recycling areas near the start to dispose of any pre-event sports drink or water bottles.
- At the finish area, only take what you need and recycle any unwanted items in the designated receptacles in Piedmont Park, on Monroe Drive, or on 8th St.