If you will not be participating in the 2015 AJC Peachtree Road Race but would like to take part in 2016, your entry may be deferred. While fees are not waived, a deferred entry does ensure you'll have a spot in next year's Peachtree if you follow the steps below.
Steps for Deferring Your Entry
- Numbers may be returned to the Atlanta Track Club offices by mail or brought in person to the Peachtree Health and Fitness Expo (Thursday, July 2 between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. and Friday, July 3 between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. at the Georgia World Congress Center, 285 Andrew Young International Blvd, Atlanta). Numbers cannot be accepted in person at the Atlanta Track Club office. If you are returning by mail to the Atlanta Track Club office, it must be received or postmarked by July 3, 2015. Numbers received by mail that are postmarked after July 3rd will not be valid for 2016 deferred entry.
- If you elected to pick up your number at the Expo and will not be attending, please contact email@example.com by Friday, July 3, 2015 to request a deferred entry.
- The deadline to return a number or request a deferment for a number that will not be picked up is Friday, July 3, 2015.
- You will receive an email within two weeks of our receipt of your number or deferment request showing your 2015 race number and the email address on file for that number.
- You will then receive an email by Friday, February 26, 2016 at the email address on file containing the online regisration link for deferred registration for the 2016 AJC Peachtree Road Race. You will need to enter your first and last name and date of birth to access the registration website. This information must match our records.
- The dates for deferred registration for the 2016 AJC Peachtree Road Race are March 1-22, 2016.
- If your email address changes prior to next year's registration, you must let us know your new address in order to receive the registration link.
- As race fees are used for registration expenses, they are not refundable or transferable. You will need to pay fees again next year when registering for the race.
- As Atlanta Track Club members have guaranteed acceptance of registration provided they register during the specified member registration period, they do not need to request deferred entry.
- Deferred entries are only valid for one year following your initial registration.