If you will not be participating in the 2014 AJC Peachtree Road Race but would like to take part in 2015, your entry may be deferred. While fees are not waived, a deferred entry does ensure you'll have a spot in next year's Peachtree if you follow the steps below.
Steps for Deferring Your Entry
- Numbers may be returned to the Atlanta Track Club offices by mail or brought in person to the Peachtree Health and Fitness Expo (Wednesday, July 2 between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. and Thursday, July 3 between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. at the Georgia World Congress Center, 285 Andrew Young International Blvd, Atlanta). Numbers cannot be accepted in person at the ATC office.
- If you elected to pick up your number at the Expo and will not be attending, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, July 31, 2014 to request a deferred entry.
- The deadline to return a number or request a deferment for a number that will not be picked up is Thursday, July 31, 2014.
- You will receive an email within two weeks of our receipt of your number or deferment request showing your 2014 race number and the email address on file for that number.
- You will then receive an email by Friday, February 27, 2015 at the email address on file containing the online regisration link for deferred registration for the 2015 AJC Peachtree Road Race. You will need to enter your first and last name and date of birth to access the registration website. This information must match our records.
- The dates for deferred registration for the 2015 AJC Peachtree Road Race are March 1-31, 2015.
- If your email address changes prior to next year's registration period, you must let us know your new address in order to receive the registration link.
- As race fees are used for registration expenses, they are not refundable or transferable. You will need to pay fees again next year when registering for the race.
- As Atlanta Track Club members have guaranteed acceptance of registration provided they register during the specified member registration period, they do not need to request deferred entry.
- If you cannot participate for a second consecutive year, you will need to complete the process again to defer the entry for another year.