Train for Peachtree
Training for your first AJC Peachtree Road Race or looking to improve your 10K finish time? Look no further than the In-Training for Peachtree 10K training program presented by Publix. The 11-week training program, organized by the Atlanta Track Club is a great way for novice and intermediate runners to train for Peachtree in a fun, group setting. The weekly training sessions take place on Saturday mornings beginning April 218 at various Publix locations throughout the metro Atlanta area, so register for the one that works best for works best for you!
The In-Training for Peachtree program is an 11-week training program that will begin Saturday Mornings (April 18), Tuesday Mornings (April 21) or Tuesday Evenings (April 21) at multiple locations across metro Atlanta.
Saturday Mornings beginning April 18 at 7:30 a.m.
- Alpharetta- Publix at Alpharetta (11800 Haynes Bridge Rd., Alpharetta, GA 30009)
- Atlantic Station- Publix at Atlantic Station (1380 Atlantic Dr. NW, Atlanta, GA 30363)
- Brookhaven- Publix at Town Brookhaven (104 Town Brookhaven, Atlanta, GA 30319)
- Buckhead- Publix at West Paces Ferry (1250 West Paces Ferry Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30327)
- East Lake/Decatur- Publix at East Lake (2235 Glenwood Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30316)
- Marietta- Publix at Woodlawn Point Shopping Center (1100 Johnson Ferry Rd., Marietta, GA 30068)
- Midtown- Publix at Ansley Mall (1544 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30324)
- Peachtree City- Publix at Wilshire Pavilion (1200 Highway 74 Ste 20, Peachtree City, GA 30269)
- Sandy Springs/Dunwoody- Publix at Abernathy Square (6615 Roswell Rd NE, Sandy Springs, GA 30328)
- Suwanee- Publix at McGinnis Crossing (1000 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Suwanee, GA 30024)
Tuesday Mornings beginning April 21 at 9:30 a.m.
- West Stride- Buckhead (3517 Northside Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30327)
Tuesday Evenings beginning April 21 at 6:30 p.m.
- Buckhead- Road Runner Sports Atlanta (3756 Roswell Rd NE #16, Atlanta, GA 30342)
- Sandy Springs- Phidippides Sandy Springs (220 Sandy Springs Circle NE, Sandy Springs, GA 30328)
In-Training for Peachtree Features:
- Register for Saturday morning training groups beginning 4/18, Tuesday morning training group run at 9:30 a.m. OR Tuesday evening training group run at 6:30 p.m. beginning 4/21
- 3 – 4 informational seminars on shoes, nutrition, injury prevention and more!
- In-Training for Peachtree, Reebok performance shirt for all participants
- Weekly emails
- 11-Week training schedule
- In-Training for Peachtree Kickoff Event
Note: This training program DOES NOT include entry into the 2015 AJC Peachtree Road Race.