Training for your first AJC Peachtree Road Race or looking to improve your 10K finish time? Look no further than the In-Training for Peachtree 10K training program. The 11-week training program, organized by the Atlanta Track Club is a great way for run/walkers and runners to train for Peachtree in a fun, group setting. The weekly training sessions take place at various locations throughout the metro Atlanta area, so register for the one that works best for you!
The In-Training for Peachtree program is an 11-week training program that will take place on Saturday Mornings, Tuesday Mornings or Tuesday Evenings at multiple locations across metro Atlanta.
In-Training for Peachtree Features:
- Register for Saturday morning training groups, Tuesday morning training group, OR Tuesday evening training group
- 3 – 4 informational seminars on shoes, nutrition, injury prevention and more!
- In-Training for Peachtree, Mizuno performance shirt for all participants
- Weekly emails
- 11-Week training schedule
- In-Training for Peachtree Kickoff Event
Note: This training program DOES NOT include entry into the 2015 AJC Peachtree Road Race.