In-Training for Peachtree Presented by Publix
Training for your first AJC Peachtree Road Race or looking to improve your 10K finish time? Look no further than the In-Training for Peachtree 10K training program presented by Publix. The 11-week training program, organized by the Atlanta Track Club is a great way for novice and intermediate runners to train for Peachtree in a fun, group setting. The weekly training sessions take place on Saturday mornings beginning April 27 at various Publix locations throughout the metro Atlanta area, so register for the one that works best for works best for you!
The In-Training for Peachtree program is an 11-week training program that will begin Saturday April 27 at 12 locations across metro Atlanta:
Tuesday night group runs will begin April 30 at one training location:
In-Training for Peachtree Features:
- Saturday group runs at 7:30 a.m.
- Tuesday night group runs at 6:30 p.m.
- 3 – 4 informational seminars on shoes, nutrition and more
- In-Training for Peachtree, Reebok performance shirt for all participants
- Weekly email training tips
- Detailed training schedule
Note: This training program DOES NOT include entry into the 2013 AJC Peachtree Road Race.