In-Training for Peachtree Presented by Publix
Training for your first AJC Peachtree Road Race or looking to improve your 10K finish time? Look no further than the In-Training for Peachtree 10K training program presented by Publix. The 11-week training program, organized by the Atlanta Track Club, is a great way for run/walkers and runners to train for Peachtree in a fun, group setting. The weekly training sessions take place on Saturday or Tuesday mornings beginning April 18 at various Publix locations throughout the metro Atlanta area, so register for the location that works best for works best for you!
Note: This training program does not include guaranteed entry into the 2015 AJC Peachtree Road Race.
- April 11, 2015 - Kick-off event with shirt pick-up, etc.
- April 18, 2015 - June 27, 2015 - Saturday group runs - 7:30 a.m.
- April 21, 2015 - June 30, 2015 - Tuesday group runs - Time TBD
- June 27, 2015 - Course Run - 7:30 a.m.
- $55.00 - Training only
- Member Price
- $90.00 - Training and Race Entry
- $165.00 - VIP Training + Race Entry (includes Mizuno shoes valued at $120.00 or less. Shoes above this price point the particpant would be responsible for the price difference)
- Non-Member Price
- $93.00 - Training and Race Entry
- $168.00 - VIP Training + Race Entry (includes Mizuno shoes valued at $120.00 or less. Shoes above this price point the particpant would be responsible for the price difference)